Thursday, February 16, 2006

Firefox - GO EXTENSIONS!

Most of you are probably already sold on firefox as an Internet Explorer replacement, but if not you should REALLY check it out! Tabbed browsing by itself has transformed my life! Well, that may be a bit of an overstatement, but it sure has simplified browsing...

Here are the extensions I currently use:

Forecastfox
RUSure (still testing this - not sure if I'm going to keep it)
FlashGot (in conjunction with FDM as mentioned earlier)
AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox (All right, I broke down and spent some $$$ - Roboform is worth every penny!)
Ebay Negs! (But why can't they update it to work with 1.5?!?)
Scrapbook (Don't dismiss this one because it looks girlie -- it's like bookmarks on steroids!)
Download Manager Tweak
Tab Mix Plus
Adblock Plus
Adblock Filterset.G Updater

(Oh, I've added a bunch of searches to the built-in search bar at the top. CNet Reviews, Epinions, All Recipes for my wife, etc.)

There are tons of 'em out there, but these are the ones I've settled on. If you've got an extension you just can't do without post it in a comment and I'll check it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home